WELCOME TO NORTHGLENN JUDO
The largest judo club in the Denver, Colorado area offering family-friendly workouts for judo students of all ages. We will teach you and/or your children the fundamentals of Judo and will provide:
- Competent instruction in the techniques and the philosophy of the sport of judo.
- A safe environment in which to regularly practice judo.
- Development of competitors, able to compete effectively at all levels.
- Opportunity to participate in recreational judo.
- Affiliation with the national governing body for judo (USA Judo.)
- Active participation in the affairs of the greater judo community.
- Opportunity for promotion through sanctioned promotion organizations.
- Opportunity to participate in the club’s social and fund raising activities.
- Jean-Luc Moreau, 8th degree black belt – Elite Athletes
- Barry Hoffman, 7th degree black belt – Kata Instructor
- Monty Mani, 6th degree black belt – Senior Athletes
- Rich Mignogna, 6th degree black belt – Master Athletes
- Marty Vorum, 6th degree black belt – Beginner Youth, Co-Head Instructor
- Hideki Hayashi, 4th degree black belt – Kata Instructor
- Lucas Mignogna, 3rd degree black belt – Senior Athletes, Co-Head Instructor
- Andre Casias, 2nd degree black belt – Beginner Adult
- Colleen Sattler, née Matthews – 2nd degree black belt – Juniors, Co-Head Instructor
- Warren Agena, 6th degree black belt – Club President
- Shuichi Otaka, 7th degree black belt – Chief Advisory Instructor
- John Miller, 6th degree black belt – Advisor
- Dave Schwartz, 3rd degree black belt – Treasurer / Operations Mgr