WELCOME TO NORTHGLENN JUDO
The largest judo club in the Denver, Colorado area offering family-friendly workouts for judo students of all ages. We will teach you and/or your children the fundamentals of Judo and will provide:
- Competent instruction in the techniques and the philosophy of the sport of judo.
- A safe environment in which to regularly practice judo.
- Development of competitors, able to compete effectively at all levels.
- Opportunity to participate in recreational judo.
- Affiliation with the national governing body for judo (USA Judo.)
- Active participation in the affairs of the greater judo community.
- Opportunity for promotion through sanctioned promotion organizations.
- Opportunity to participate in the club’s social and fund raising activities.
- Jean-Luc Moreau, 8th degree black belt – Elite Athletes
- Barry Hoffman, 7th degree black belt – Kata Instructor
- Warren Agena, 6th degree black belt – All Athletes
- Rich Mignogna, 6th degree black belt – Master Athletes
- Marty Vorum, 6th degree black belt – Beginner Youth
- Hideki Hayashi, 4th degree black belt – Kata Instructor
- Lucas Mignogna, 3rd degree black belt – Senior Athletes
- Andre Casias, 2nd degree black belt – Beginner Adult
- Colleen Sattler, née Matthews – 2nd degree black belt – Juniors
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (Corporate Board)
Northglenn Judo Club, Inc. Is a registered Colorado Corporation and 501c3 Non-Profit.
- Warren Agena, President
- Dave Schwartz, Vice President / Treasurer
- Shuichi Ootaka, Technical Director
- Jodi Schwartz – Secretary